Spooky Retail Finds - Big Lots 7/30/16

7:57:00 PM Unknown 5 Comments

Went to Big Lots this weekend and they were in the middle of putting out their Halloween.  Between my phone have problems and losing some pics and there was still stuff in boxes and I was not able to get a full grasp on everything they had. I did love their skeletons!  My favorite had to be the wolf skeleton that howled.  Its great and I plan on buying one soon.




Besides the wolf, there was a dog on a leash, a cat and buzzard.  We ended up taking a buzzard home with us. I have a prefect place for him this Halloween.  They also had this lamppost that I want.  I wish they had it out of the box so I can judge it more to see if it will fit with my outdoor decorating plans.  I probably will hit a different Big Lots this weekend hoping they will have one out for display.  And also hoping they have the rest of their stuff out!




Enjoyed the little surprise of Big Lots having some of their stuff out and looking forward to seeing the rest!

CLICK THE GALLERY BELOW to see the rest of the pictures from Big Lots


Halloween Finds 7-30-16

You Might Also Like

5 comments: