Spooky Retail Finds - AC Moore 7/23/2016

10:03:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments



I spent a very hot Saturday on the hunt for Halloween!  I was able to find 3 stores with Halloween stuff out!  One stop took me to A.C. Moore, a craft store very similar to Michaels.  I have never been to A.C. Moore before because they did not have them back in Texas were I used to live.  So it is a nice new place to discover for the first time.


They did not have all there Halloween out yet.  They were just getting started so I will be calling back next week and see when they will have it all up.  They had a nice supply of stuff to make your own wreaths, which is a plus for me, I love to make my own wreaths.  The had some blank styrofoam tombstones for $2.99 that would be fun to paint and decorate for the yard that I am planning on getting!

VIEW THE GALLERY BELOW to see all the picture I took at AC Moore.
Halloween Finds - AC Moore 7-23-16

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Very informative this blog and helpful, looking so change thank you for sharing.
    www.gileshikwe.com/blogs/best-transport-companies-in-delhi-4

    ReplyDelete