Spooky Retail Finds - AC Moore 7/26/16

11:06:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Had to go into PA for an errand, so after everything was done I had to check out the local stores to see if there is anything different.  There was an AC Moore down the road and I am I went to go and check it out.  They had a lot of Halloween out!


There was some really great stuff for making wreaths. I really enjoyed this little crow, just look at his hat! After looking at all their picks and I have many ideas for a new wreath or two.


I never had the pleasure of having an AC Moore where I used to live so this has been a fun new adventure.  I feel I will be doing a home Halloween decor shopping there often.

VIEW THE GALLERY BELOW to see over 60 pictures I took at AC Moore.


Halloween Finds - AC Moore 7-26

You Might Also Like

0 comments: