Halloween Retail Finds - Jo-Ann Fabrics 8/6/2016

3:36:00 PM Unknown 6 Comments



Went to Jo-Ann Fabrics this week looking for some material for a project and wow the Halloween was nice.  I spent all my time at the Halloween that I forgot all about why I was there. But hey no problem, just another excuse to go back.  But not like I need an excuse to go back to a craft store!


I loved the little Autumn/Halloween fairy garden type items. I mean after all my fairies can celebrate Halloween too, right!


Vintage kitchen towel must have!!  Well anything with black cats on it is a must, but when you add vintage style with black cats then guess what comes home with me immediately.

Over all really loved all their items, but like AC Moore nothing for baking or candy making yet.  Hopefully soon.. I have plans to make for I love to bake!!

Check out the gallery below for over 130 pictures from Jo-ann Fabrics!!


Halloween Finds - Joann Fabrics

You Might Also Like

6 comments: