Halloween Retail Finds - AC Moore 8/6/16

3:20:00 PM Unknown 5 Comments


It seems like every time I walk into AC Moore they always have some new Halloween surprise in store for me.  I would of never expected when I walked into AC Moore this weekend that I would have more Halloween for me to discover.  They  added lots of craft projects which I did not take photos of.  They also add some other vintage looking Halloween stuff, which I really loved and these cute steam punk looking little pumpkin.


Day of the Dead was also added, I really loved their sugar skulls. Also added was so party pack items which would be great for kids parties or trick or treaters.  



 The one thing I am waiting on is Halloween in the baking aisle.  I am curious to what Wilton will have and watch cupcake holders and candy molds will be.  I love making cupcakes!

Enjoy 50 plus more photos from AC Moore in the gallery below!


Halloween Finds - 8/6/2016 AC Moore

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice Images are there about Halloween in this Article.Halloween Costumes Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for sharing this amazing post with us and i will share it too.
    best doctor for frozen shoulder in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really a talented person I have ever seen. I will keep following you forever. If you have time you can check this site and give me a suggestion. I have a site you can follow it needo (dot)com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really a talented person I have ever seen...
    https://47biz.com

    ReplyDelete