Halloween Treasures

5:10:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

One thing I've noticed since we started living here is that the flea markets around here are pretty good! So as usual, on Sundays we go to the flea market close to our house.  Some days are better than others, but that can be true about anything.  This Sunday was just a good day and sadly we didn't bring enough cash.   I got a few little things that were nice, like a choker for a dollar and a Sims 3 game for also a dollar. Yep, Sims is a little geeky guilty pleasure of mine.

We did find two items that were just really awesome finds!  First one was a Labyrinth lunchbox.  I have to clean it up, but an awesome deal for only a few dollars. I hope I can get the glitter out of his hair, I guess the former owner wanted to dress him up a bit.


The second find is my favorite, we found a vintage 1988 Dracula Halloween prop.  He was still in his box and was excited to find out when we got home that he worked!  He looks new and like nobody every really used him. Isn't he awesome!


On the way out after over 3 hours and no money left in our pockets, I find some Halloween pillows that would of been so great for the couch. Two for a dollar, why??  The gentleman suggested hitting the ATM but let us be honest, a huge ATM fee for just one dollar, nahhhh ... just was not meant to be!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: